Satwins

-Born to win

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Where am I and Wat am I doing now?



I am back from the state of coma.... I left my company on April 18th and joined Great Lakes Institute of Management on April 19th.
Was I hibernating in college till now?? Was running behind the timetable,tired of 7 days classes a week, sick of assignments, tests, exams, group projects, presentations… vroom… 6 month passed…gimme a break man……no time to blog… sorry, was too lazy to blog… wat happened to me …I was in tokyo till Jan mid and now I am in motherland , India… my sweetest place on this earth. thank god!!!
Fast forwarding the past 8 months of my life…
New flat in Chennai in February- Sinus surgery in March- Great lakes in April… so many changes in a short time.
And here is my foto taken in Glakes, b4 leaving for outbound activity to Greencoconut resort in ECR... with moi friend Mari....dont mistake..he is not studying here..he is working in Infy...
I swear i have lost 5 kgs from this snap and my latest weight... credit goes to Glakes..

Wat am I doing now?
Doing my internship in Pepsi co for 1 month will be back to college from Nov 15th. That’s it.. This is me...Hope I will blog regularly from now on.
Cheers,
Ever yours
-Sathya

1 Comments:

At May 03, 2007 2:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Maama.. Blog vechurukaradhe sollave
illa paathaya??

Anyways keep them coming..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home